Please submit your instruction request through our online form.
Why work with a librarian?
- Course assignments require the use of research materials.
- Your students are transfer students unfamiliar with our library.
- Your students are new to the research process.
- Students could present stronger research sources.
Work with your librarian to design the best level of instruction for your course:
- Basic research skills introduction
- Course-integrated instruction
- Special topics workshops
While some library instruction can be conducted in a one-time class meeting, librarians are available to meet with your class over multiple sessions throughout the semester/research process. All library instruction must be contextualized with a specific assignment the students will be completing for the course.
Librarians will work with faculty to develop Research Guides as well as instructional materials for use in face-to-face or online/hybrid courses.
When to Schedule?
Business, Economics, and Psychology
Child Development, Education, Kinesiology, and Social Work
College of Arts, Humanities, & Social Sciences
College of Natural Resources & Sciences