You can download an entire ebrary document directly to an iPad, but you’ll need to have done the first two steps before downloading from within ebrary.
First, create an Adobe ID:
- Go to https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/membership
- Click “Create an account”
- Fill in at least the starred fields…
- Click “OK”
Second, install the BlueFire Reader app
- Go to the App Store on your iPad
- Search for “BlueFire Reader“
- Download it to your iPad
- Authorize your BlueFire account
Third, download the ebook from within ebrary
- Go to your usual ebrary site
- Sign in to your ebrary bookshelf account
- Search for the document you want to download
- Click on its cover or title to open it in QuickView
- Click on the green “Download” button
- Select the option to download the entire book
- Follow the prompts, including signing in to your Adobe ID
Your downloaded ebook will then be available in your iPad’s BlueFire folder, ready for offline reading, annotating, etc. Additonal information on using the BlueFire Reader found here.
Quick Tip: To access the navigation panel, tap the center of the screen.