Skip to main content
CA - Agricultural Maps
- Agricultural Map of California (Loughridge, Hilgard and Bien) 1883. Maps ten agricultural regions in California.
- Farming on the Edge: California State Map (American Farmland Trust) 2002 Map showing farmlands threatened by development.
- California Agricultural Land Use (California State University, Chico. Geographical Information Center)
- Important Farmland Maps (California Department of Conservation) 1994 - (print copies available in map G 4361 G4 1994 C35) California statewide map and county maps issued at scales of 1:100,000 or 1:120,000 that classify agricultural land resources. For additional information see Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program. Animated Time Series Maps are also available for selected counties showing land use changes in two year intervals starting with 1984. Includes most California counties.
- Initial Assessment of the Health and Condition of California's Lands and Natural Resources (California Resources Agency) 2002. Report includes an extensive collection of supporting maps on land cover, land use, habitats, public lands, agricultural lands and forest and woodlands.
- Regional Urbanization Maps (California Department of Conservation) Series of maps that depict land that has become urban since 1984 along with current "important farmland" data. Maps cover Sacramento area, San Francisco Bay region, and the San Joaquin Valley. For additional information see Farmland Mapping and Monitoring Program.